My anniversary is in T – 3 days. I don’t have a gift for Cody… I don’t even have an idea. I was going to buy him an apple tree, but unfortunately our shitty home builder STILL hasn’t finished grading or sodding our back yards. I, therefore, do not have a fenced in yard or anywhere to plant said apple tree. Square One – nice to see you again.
I’m begging for your help! And since you’re all amazing, wonderful, fantastic people, I know you’ll be willing to assist one of your IF Sisters. …right?
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s our 4th wedding anniversary.
- Traditional Gifts: Fruit, flowers, linen
- Modern Gifts: Appliances
- Cody does not like fruit. I would make him an apple pie (his favorite), but we’re on a diet
- Cody does not like chocolate covered fruit either
- Cody will not fully appreciate a bouquet of flowers
- I would build Cody a bouquet of some of his favorite candy, but again, we’re on a diet
- Cody does not wear PJ’s – “linen” as in “clothes” won’t really work
- Cody will not fully appreciate new sheets
- We do not need any more appliances
Just go ahead an tell me… I’m screwed. We like to stick to the traditional gifts, but there’s just really nothing I can think of… except writing him an IOU for that dang tree.
Please help me. I’ll even give you the credit when I give Cody whatever gift we can come up with!